The Top 100 Distributors of Medical & Surgical Equipment, Devices, Instruments & Consumables Worldwide
SKU ID : RF-12357120 | Publishing Date : 15-May-2018 | No. of pages : 275
- SSS Australia is Australia’s largest privately-owned healthcare supplies provider.
- Transmedic Pte Ltd has a staff of 400 and a presence in seven countries: Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Al Mazroui Medical & Chemical Supplies After Sales & Service Department is composed of more than 100 engineers and is the largest in the United Arab Emirates, providing customers an on-site response within hours.
- Founded in 1953, Medtechnica Ltd. is Israel’s leading distributor of medical equipment.
- Cyprus Pharmaceutical Organization Limited, the largest distributor of medical supplies across Cyprus, has 100% penetration in both Government hospitals and private sector clinics and surgeries.
- Egypt’s EG Medical Systems is constantly seeking long-term relationships with frontier healthcare manufacturers sharing their vision.
- Irish market leader, Fannin, sells a broad range of innovative and high-quality products in specialties such as Anaesthesia, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Critical Care, Diagnostics, ENT, General Surgery, Infection Control, Nephrology, Neurosurgery, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Radiology, Rehabilitation & Mobility, Stoma Care, Urology and Wound Care.
- AA Laquis Ltd. is the largest distributor of medical equipment and supplies in the Caribbean.
- McKesson Corporation is the United States’ largest distributor of medical supplies and equipment.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 100 Distributors of Medical & Surgical Equipment, Devices, Instruments & Consumables Worldwide’.
This unique and comprehensive report, identifies and profiles the top 100 distributors of medical and surgical equipment, devices, instruments and consumables worldwide. These major companies have a deep knowledge of their respective marketplaces and partner with both established and up-and-coming manufacturers worldwide to bring their high quality, innovative and value-added healthcare products to customers right across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America. Thanks to years of experience and personal relationships with both Government and privately-owned facilities, they are well positioned to test and introduce new products and technologies. They are always looking for new suppliers and new products across all specialties.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 Distributors of Medical & Surgical Equipment, Devices, Instruments & Consumables Worldwide’ typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Manufacturers Represented, Countries Served, Year Established, Number of Employees and Ownership.
Report Target Market:
This report is essential for manufacturers of medical and surgical equipment, devices, instruments and consumables wishing to expand internationally and looking to identify, evaluate and contact the 100 leading distributors for their products worldwide.
Usage: competitive analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
3) Venture & Development Capital Companies
‘The Top 100 Distributors of Medical & Surgical Equipment, Devices, Instruments & Consumables Worldwide’ is of great value to venture and development capital companies looking for new opportunities for investment.
4) Industry Associations
This report is also ideal for industry associations to identify new member companies.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major distributors of medical and surgical equipment, devices, instruments and consumables worldwide such as Chindex Medical, CAN-med Healthcare, Tawada Healthcare, Tecmed Africa and The Vingmed Group but this exciting new report looks at all 100 of the top distributors worldwide - companies like:
- Century Medical, Inc. - Founded in 1974, Century Medical, Inc. has over 40 years’ experience successfully introducing new medical devices and technologies to the Japanese healthcare community. The Company has partnerships with 40+ foreign medical device manufacturers across a wide range of specialties e.g. Abbott, Hologic, Integra LifeSciences, Medtronic, Vygon etc.. Century Medical, Inc. is headquartered in Tokyo and has branch offices in Fukuoka, Hiroshima, Nagoya, Omiya, Osaka, Sapporo and Sendai, ensuring full nationwide coverage. The Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of ITOCHU Corporation. Century Medical, Inc. has 389 employees and is led by Takahiko Motani, President & Chief Executive Officer.
- IDS Medical Systems - IDS Medical Systems is a leading medical supply chain solutions company in Asia. The Company operates across numerous specialties e.g. Aesthetic Medicine, Cardiovascular Medicine, Critical Care, Diagnostic Imaging, Emergency Care, Endoscopy, Hospital Beds & Furniture, Infection Control, OBGY & Perinatal, Primary Care, Wound Care etc.. IDS Medical Systems represents over 200 global medical brands such as Ansell, Biotronik, Hamilton Medical, Hill-Rom, Philips, Smiths Medical, Teleflex etc.. The Company currently operates successfully in eight countries: Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. Its customers include Government and private hospitals, day surgery centres, specialist and primary care clinics, laboratories and nursing homes. IDS Medical Systems is a member of Fung Investments. Ben Chang, Chief Executive Officer heads up the Company’s senior management team.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Parent Company
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Manufacturers Represented
- Countries Served
- Location Status
Research Facts is one of the world’s leading companies in life sciences publishing. It has a large portfolio of best-selling reports spanning diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices. It’s customers include most of the world’s major companies in these sectors e.g. Abbott Laboratories, ACON Laboratories, Alcon, Alere, Allergan, Aurobindo Pharma, Axis-Shield, Baxter, Bayer, B. Braun, BD, Biomerieux, Biomet, Boditech Med, Boehringer Ingelheim, CareFusion, Covance, Covidien, C.R. Bard, Edwards Lifesciences, EKF Diagnostics, Fresenius, Fujifilm, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, HemoCue, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Millipore, Mölnlycke Health Care, Novartis, Paul Hartmann, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Quidel, Siemens Healthineers, Smith & Nephew, Synthes, Teleflex, Teva, Tosoh, Zentiva etc.. Research Facts also counts many multinational financial services, law and management consulting firms such as Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company, PWC and The Boston Consulting Group among its customers.
Research Facts currently has customers in over forty countries across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts' reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations
Frequently Asked Questions
- By product type
- By End User/Applications
- By Technology
- By Region