The Top 200 Distributors of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide (2nd ed.)
SKU ID : RF-11780468 | Publishing Date : 26-Feb-2018 | No. of pages : 379
- Abacus ALS is the largest privately-owned supplier of in-vitro diagnostics products in Australia and New Zealand.
- Una Health Ltd. specialises in bringing innovative point-of-care devices to the U.K. market and is the U.K. representative for Diamondial - a gateway to Europe for diagnostic manufacturers.
- Diachel Diagnostics S.A., the leading independent in-vitro diagnostics distributor in Greece, is a trusted partner to more than 500 customer accounts.
- BHR Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. works with leading global manufacturers, to bring point-of-care medical diagnostics in six major fields; allergy, cardiovascular, diabetes, female health, gastrointestinal and haematology, to the Indian market.
- For 30 years, Laboratorios LICON has specialised in providing reagents and clinical diagnostic systems to both public and private hospitals and laboratories across Mexico.
- Through its partnership with many international point-of-care manufacturers, Johannesburg headquartered, The Scientific Group is positioning itself to be a dominant supplier of near patient testing solutions in Africa.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 200 Distributors Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide (2nd ed.)’.
The 2nd edition of this unique and comprehensive report, completely updates and significantly expands the 1st edition (2016). It identifies and profiles the top 200 distributors of in-vitro diagnostics products worldwide. These companies partner with leading manufacturers and sell their core laboratory and point-of-care products to hospitals and laboratories across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 200 Distributors Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide (2nd ed.)’ typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Manufacturers Represented, Countries Served, Year Established, Number of Employees and Ownership.
Report Target Market:
This report is perfect for manufacturers who wish to identify and make contact with the leading distributors of in-vitro diagnostics across the globe.
Usage: competitive analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
3) IVD Associations
‘The Top 200 Distributors Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide (2nd ed.)’ is ideal for IVD associations to identify new member companies.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major distributors of in-vitro diagnostics, but this major new report looks at all 200 of the top distributors worldwide - companies like:
- Triolab Group - Triolab Group is the largest independent distributor of IVD and Life Science products and services in the Nordics and Baltics. The Group cooperates with the world
Frequently Asked Questions
- By product type
- By End User/Applications
- By Technology
- By Region