The Top 250 Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Companies Worldwide
SKU ID : RF-10832150 | Publishing Date : 01-Jun-2017 | No. of pages : 455
- Ian Cowie is Managing Director of United Kingdom headquartered, Point Of Care Testing
- With over 80,000 placements in high-acuity settings worldwide and 35 million test
cartridges produced annually, Abbott Point Of Care’s i-STAT® System has a global impact
on bedside point-of- care testing.
- Hitado GmbH has developed into a German wide supplier of point-of- care products for
hospitals, general practitioners as well as rehabilitation and nursing facilities.
- Since September, 2016, Isla Lab Products LLC has been Chembio Diagnostics exclusive
distribution partner throughout the Caribbean region, including Puerto Rico and the U.S.
- Beijing Clear Biotech Co., Ltd is a privately held distributor of point-of- care products in
China with a particularly strong geographic focus on north China.
- As well as developing its own family of products, Philips Handheld Diagnostics is open to
collaborating with other healthcare companies to exploit the full potential of its Minicare
- For the fiscal year ended March 31, 2016, Abaxis, Inc. reported revenues from continuing
operations of $218.9 million.
- On January 20, 2017 Werfen and its subsidiary Instrumentation Laboratory (IL) announced
the acquisition of Accriva Diagnostics.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 250 Point-Of-
Care Diagnostics Companies Worldwide’.
There are many in-vitro diagnostics companies. This unique and comprehensive report
identifies and profiles the leading 250 with a focus on point-of- care diagnostics.
The companies profiled in this report are located across the globe from North and South
America to EMEA, Asia and Oceania. They are the ones with the experience, know-how and
resources that enable them to develop, manufacture, market and distribute innovative
products that compete effectively in global markets.
Report Target Market:
1) Point-Of- Care Diagnostics Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
‘The Top 250 Point-Of- Care Diagnostics Companies Worldwide’ is perfect for suppliers of
raw materials, technology and services to identify top potential customers.
3) IVD Industry Associations:
This report is ideal for IVD industry associations to identify new member companies.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major point-of- care diagnostics companies
such as Beam International, HemoCue, iLine Microsystems and Una Health but this major
new report looks at all 250 of the top companies - companies like:
- Sarissa Biomedical Limited - Sarissa Biomedical’s patented technology delivers a step
change in enzymatic biosensor sensitivity and selectivity to detect and measure biomarkers in
finger-prick blood samples within minutes, using low cost, single use biosensors and
handheld readers. This new generation of biosensors is set to transform emergency clinical
care, creating point-of- care diagnostic solutions not previously possible. The Company’s first
application is stroke and it expects to make a CE marked product available during 2017.
Sarissa Biomedical is working on other diagnostic applications in several major disease areas
such as TBI, heart attacks and sepsis. The Company was founded in 2002 and is
headquartered in Coventry, United Kingdom. Dr Everard Mascarenhas is Sarissa
Biomedical’s Chief Executive Officer.
- Patient Focus Africa (Pty) Ltd - Established in 2002 and headquartered in Johannesburg,
South Africa, Patient Focus Africa (Pty) Ltd focuses on the promotion and distribution of
approved point-of- care technology. In order to stay a leader in the South African market and
to ensure that it is able to introduce and supply the latest point-of- care products, the Company
has secured exclusive distribution agreements with bioLytical® Laboratories, HemoCue, i-
SENS, PTS Diagnostics, Samsung and Trinity Biotech. Patient Focus Africa (Pty) Ltd is led
by Jacques du Toit, Managing Director.
Frequently Asked Questions
- By product type
- By End User/Applications
- By Technology
- By Region